Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brittney Palmer in Playboy... Absolutely!

Brittney Palmer photo via Brittney's Twitter
When the UFC absorbed sister company WEC at the end of 2010 one member of their roster who many fans hoped would get a UFC contract was Ring Girl Brittney PalmerShe did in fact become an "Octagon Girl" and has been strutting her stuff cage side since UFC 125. 

Now with Arianny Celeste, Chandella Powell and former Octagon Girl Rachelle Leah having all graced the pages of Playboy magazine the question begged to be asked, "Would Brittney pose for Playboy?!"  Well thanks to the folks at TapouT Radio we got our answer:
"If they came to me and asked me ... absolutely.  But as of right now, I haven't been asked, so I'm chilling... chillaxin' in the chill zone I guess.  They haven't asked me but if they do, I will."
Follow Brittney on Twitter at http://twitter.com/brittneypalmer and "Like" her on Facebook.  And look out for her upcoming photo shoot (featured above) from Fighters Only Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment